Sunnymeath understands the importance of building and maintaining wealth for future generations. We believe in investing for the future but learning from the past. Due to our smaller size, we can focus on our clients' needs rather than the cookie cutter one-size-fits-all approach used by larger firms.
Our firm was established to provide efficient, expert solutions to individual and institutional investment needs. The principal philosophy of Sunnymeath is to realize consistently superior long term growth of capital while mitigating risk. The utilization of bottom-up fundamental analysis with an emphasis on cash flow guides our investment discipline.
- Markets go through cycles
- Industries go through cycles
- Companies go through cycles
- Investors go through emotional cycles
The key to successful investing is to identify and capitalize on the opportunities these cycles present. We believe significant alpha can be achieved by capitalizing on market opportunities in companies large and small which are significantly undervalued relative to their growth potential.
Experience is Sunnymeath's greatest strength. This has allowed us to perform well in both bear and bull markets, while maintaining both attractive levels of risk and tax efficiency. Sunnymeath manages portfolios which capitalize on market opportunities in a variety of strategies.
Such strategies include:
- Long/Short Equity
- April 2018 Quarterly Letter by James O'Mealia (April 8th)
- January 2018 Quarterly Letter by James P. O'Mealia (January 9th)
- October 2017 Quarterly Letter by James P. O'Mealia (October 16th)
- July 2017 Quarterly Letter by James P. O'Mealia (July 9th)
- April 2017 Quarterly Letter by James P. O'Mealia (April 10th)
- January 2016 Quarterly Letter by James P. O'Mealia (January 9th)
- April 2016 Quarterly Letter by James P. O'Mealia (April 7th)
- July 2016 Quarterly Letter by James P. O'Mealia (July 8th)
- October 2016 Quarterly Letter by James P. O'Mealia (October 10th)
- Granite Springs Asset Management, LLC. is Doing Business As Sunnymeath Asset Management, Inc. Granite Springs Asset Management, LLC is a Registered Investment Advisor with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and qualified to do business in various state jurisdictions where required.
- Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended and/or purchased by adviser), or product made reference to directly or indirectly on this Website, or indirectly via link to any unaffiliated third-party Website, will be profitable or equal to corresponding indicated performance levels.\
- Different types of investment involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will either be suitable or profitable for a client's investment portfolio. No client or prospective client should assume that any information presented and/or made available on this Website serves as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized individual advice from the adviser or any other investment professional.
- Historical performance results for investment indexes and/or categories generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges or the deduction of an investment-management fee, the incurrence of which would have [the] effect of decreasing historical performance results.