(1) Accredited Investor
An individual is considered an accredited investor, if he or she meets at least one of the following criteria:
- Earn an individual income of more than $200,000 per year, or a joint income of $300,000, in each of the last two years and expect to reasonably maintain the same level of income.
- Have a net worth exceeding $1 million (excluding the value of his/her primary residence, up to the value of the primary residence) either individually or jointly with his or her spouse.
- Be a general partner, executive officer, director or a related combination thereof for the issuer of a security being offered.
- Granite Springs Asset Management, LLC. is Doing Business As Sunnymeath Asset Management, Inc. Granite Springs Asset Management, LLC is a Registered Investment Advisor with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and qualified to do business in various state jurisdictions where required.
- Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended and/or purchased by adviser), or product made reference to directly or indirectly on this Website, or indirectly via link to any unaffiliated third-party Website, will be profitable or equal to corresponding indicated performance levels.
- Different types of investment involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will either be suitable or profitable for a client's investment portfolio. No client or prospective client should assume that any information presented and/or made available on this Website serves as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized individual advice from the adviser or any other investment professional.
- Historical performance results for investment indexes and/or categories generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges or the deduction of an investment-management fee, the incurrence of which would have [the] effect of decreasing historical performance results.