High Yield Corporate Bonds
- Utilizes high yield and investment grad bonds, preferred stocks, and bond ETFs to create an income-producing portfolio that maximizes total return through prudent risk management.
- Portfolios will be constructed to be diversified, using rigorous credit and relative value analysis to find undervalued securities.
- Most portfolios will have a credit long, low turnover bias. However, we will also trade on a shorter term basis to capitalize on situations with specific catalysis (M&A, calls and tenders, rating actions, etc.).
- Objective is to generate total returns that exceed the Bank of America High Yield II Master Index over the long-term with less volatility through the use of active portfolio management.
(As of December 31, 2015)
- 2015 Strategy Overview and Performance (PDF)
- January 2016 High Yield and Equity Market Commentary by Randy Masel (January 19th)
- Q4 2015 Market Outlook by Randy Masel (October 7th)
- Preferred Stocks as a Tax-Advantaged Fixed Income Investment by Randy Masel
Past performance is not indicative of future results. This material is not financial advice or an offer to sell any product. The opinions expressed are those of the Granite Springs Asset Management LLC Investment Team. The opinions referenced are as of the date of publication and are subject to change due to changes in the market or economic conditions. Material presented has been derived from sources considered to be reliable, but the accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. Nothing herein should be construed as a solicitation recommendation or an offer to buy, sell or hold any securities, other investments or to adopt any investment strategy or strategies. This material is for educational purposes only. Granite Springs Asset Management LLC is an investment adviser registered with the US Securities and Exchange. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. More information about Granite Springs Asset Management LLC can be found in its Form ADV which is available upon request.