- Objective is to produce total returns that exceed the S&P 500 Index with less volatility over the long term.
- Invests primarily in large, low-cost, liquid exchange traded funds (ETFs).
- Looks across geographies, industry sectors, market capitalization, and income generation to provide diversification and a superior risk/reward profile.
- May invest in individual equities that are carefully researched and present compelling total return opportunities.
- Equity exposure may range from 75% to 100%.
The Tactical Equity Strategy composite includes institutional and retail portfolios that are primarily invested in publicly traded equity-based Exchange Traded Funds with the goal of providing long-term capital growth. The strategy aims to generate competitive returns relative to its benchmark by using macroeconomic research and analysis to identify securities and sectors with greater potential for superior risk-adjusted returns. The strategy seeks to overweight those investments identified as attractive while avoiding or underweighting the sectors and securities with less potential for positive returns. The benchmark is the S&P 500 Index.
The Tactical Equity Strategy has an inception date of April 1, 2015. The U.S. Dollar is the currency used to express valuations and performance. Results are based on fully discretionary accounts under management. Returns are presented net of an assumed 1.0% annual management fee that is amortized monthly and include the reinvestment of all income. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
The specific manner in which investment advisory fees are charged by Granite Springs Asset Management, LLC is established in each client’s respective Investment Advisory Contract (IAC). Actual investment advisory fees incurred by clients may vary. Investment advisory fees are negotiable. Additional information on Granite Springs Asset Management, LLC's investment advisory fees can be found on its Form ADV, Part 2A.